[simpits-tech] To gene or any other programmer

Jean Yves Surfin' simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:16:00 +0200

Hi Folks !

Oh, you think it will be possible to have the infos directly from G2 about
keys, switches, analogic gauges, DED, ICP (input datas / output datas) and
how they are controlled by Falcon ?

It will be so great to have these, coding some EPL stuff, I suppose, will be
more easier.

If G2 will suppor the f-16 simmer community with sharing these datas, it
will be..... WONDERFUL...

Someone know if some G2 staff read this Forum,
or know where to post some community wishes   ?

Sincerly
Jean-Yves JOUANNY