[simpits-tech] ftp site...( to Gwen)

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:04:03 +0300

Gwen please note that the ECM panel you have is the old version - the one
in SP3 is completely different

Ido

             Ken Schlote
             <kschlote2@yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                 simpits-tech@simpits.org
             simpits-tech-ad                                            cc
             min@simpits.org
                                                                       bcc

             06/19/2002                                            Subject
             06:31 AM                 Re: [simpits-tech] ftp site...

             Please respond
             to simpits-tech

Most standard panels are 5.375 in between rails for the F-16. The Manual
Pitch Override row is 2.6 between rails. The EPU is tapered but I don't
have the dimensions yet. The panel below the Nucelar Consent is shorter
than the rest. If you need that I can get it.

Ken

  Marv De Beque <mdebeque@woh.rr.com> wrote:
 I know that they are 0.375" on center, but I don't remember the widths
 between rails. Gene would know.