[simpits-tech] ftp site...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

> I didn't realize bandwidth was that bad an issue for the site.  Sorry if I'm
> making things tougher.

It's not that it's "tougher".  I run the web and ftp sites out of my house
and during the day I log into the machine to read mail, etc.  When
something cool like your panels show up on the site, people decend on the
server like a pack of locusts in search of a fresh meal. :)  The end
result is like a "mini-slashdot" effect on the site.  Nobody gets good
transfer rates and I basically get shut out of the box. :)

> If you'd like I could put up 11 separate files... one for each page of panel
> graphics.

Naw, that's ok.

g.