[simpits-tech] Forming polycarb..

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:06:06 +1200

At 06:22 PM 6/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Sean,
>
>Thanks! Those are great shots. Its interesting to see what modifications the
>Kiwi Bird has. Shame on you guys retiring those planes! : )

<soapbox> Retiring?  They aint being retired!  Choped up and sold off as
rejects would be closer to the truth... the current government has nothing
but utter contempt for our air combat force...  IF there is a change of
govt at the election (just over a month away) we may still get to keep the
A-4's...shame we wont have any fast jet qualified aircrews left by then!
</soapbox>

>Thanks again!

My pleasure (Oh and NZ6217, the one I sat in, flew with the USN during
Vietnam...)

Sean