[simpits-tech] Helo pit

Kel Jeffries simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:55:41 -0300

>Kel,
>
>Which helo are you doing?
>
>If I ever get my Bandeirante finished, a helo is next on the list,
>especially as I can now get access to AS332Ls, S76s and AS365Ns
undergoing
>heavy maintenance.
>
>Darren

Funny you should say that... I'm planning on an S-76C+.  Not having the
easiest time finding dimensions etc.  Went with the C+ for the glass
cockpit (hard enough convincing SWMBO that I need the space for the pit
without trying the "hey... what's a dozen or so surplus instruments
gonna add to the cost??"  I have no idea how the rest of you convinced
them to let you pick up an actual pit.. or more than one!)as it should
make it a little easier for the panel design and let me concentrate on
the controls.  I could be wrong though.

Kel