[simpits-tech] Off Axis collimated 'out the window' displays

D E simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:43:19 +0000

So basically the surface its sucked to is like a massive vacuum  forming
table? hrmmmm
I guess it'd be a good finish that way ...

Once my drawings are complete i'll post em - should be sometime in this
decade :))

Derek
d_p_e@hotmail.com