[simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:37:45 +0000

I see we've added another joker to the list. terrific.... ;) Hehehe. Welcome
aboard, Chris. You've been here, what, 3 days? And you've already made the
best argument for human cloning I have ever heard :) Hehehehe.

BTW guys, I'm headed back to columbus from 13-21 July, I can get tons of
T-38 and T-37 pics if anyone's interested. From 22-26 July I'll be at
Ellsworth, SD, and I've been told I may very well be getting some B-1B sim
time, so I'll get what I can there, too.

Brian

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Chris Woodul" <crewstation1@charter.net>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:25:51 -0500

To the former Space Shuttle builder, for whom now is a billionaire....
Can I have $500,000? I really need it. I have a huge wish list, and wait,
maybe just a cool million, yeah thats the ticket......two million would
probably cover expenses better, hell maybe FIVE million, thats a nice round
number.....