[simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:11:01 -0700 (PDT)

> >I also have a V-22 instrument panel and glaresheild with a center pedestal,
> >that I would like to do something simulated with..but I dont know of any
> >software yet that supports that kind of flight. Any ideas out there? Any
> >thing that I have missed?
>
> Try X-Plane, it does the convert-a-plane thing (how well I don't
> know...only played with the demo...)

*gak* *spit*  Umm, X-Plane isn't that conducive to successful cockpit
building.  The only one I know of is Roy's and he had to practically beat
the snot out of Austin to get the data he needed.