[simpits-tech] RE: [simpits-tech]MFD/HUD data

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:07:46 -0700 (PDT)

You're not getting the point - the _computer_ isn't fast enough to
populate more than 1 outside view without huge performance penalties.
You do multiple outside views with multiple computers or you don't do it
at all.  It's just not practical.

g.