[simpits-tech] a tale of Phidget Mania...

Derek Higgs simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 18:07:32 -0400

I must have been away for a while - I didn't know of the existence of
these! Nor of your messing around with them...

Your link below is dead for right now, so I did a web search.... and
besides the band of the same name (?) came up with this page...
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/grouplab/phidgets/gallery/gallery.html ....
'dats some weird stuff there!

Derek