[simpits-tech] Just Off The Workbench - Servo Driven Gauges!

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 22:05:27 -0400

Thanks.

Someone asked about the Fuel QTY gauge and the numeric digits.  It is
looking like I will be able to support that function, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing some happy faces when these start hitting
peoples' mailboxes.  ;-)

Marv