[simpits-tech] Does anyone know where a true font is for F-16 Panels?

Mark Doran simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:57:40 -0700

Thanks for the reply, Chris!

I assumed that the one you point to is the "original" by Prohm -- what I
was wondering about though was the reworked version that Allen refers to
below...anyone have that one??  I'm presuming that the latest is the
greatest, if you see what I mean :-)

Cheers,

Mark.

F-16