[simpits-tech] Does anyone know where a true font is for F-16 Panels?

Mark Doran simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:59:00 -0700

I posted a request asking if someone would send me a copy of this font
file a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't hear from anyone though; guess
everyone assumed someone else had me covered! :-)

If you have the file, please can I ask you to drop me a copy in an email
(msdoran@attbi.com)??  Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Mark.

F-16
> Panels?
>
> I have a very close facsimile font reworked from the original font
made by
> Prohm.
> I can send it to you if you want it.
>
> ~~Allen
>

> Marv RR wrote:
>
> > I tried looking on SimPits.org files, but the only fonts I found
were
> not
> > the right ones (Futura).  The "M" is wrong for one thing, it had
sloping
> > sides where as the real panels have "M" with vertical sides.
> >
> > Closest font I have found is something like Tt0758m_.ttf (Orbiter).
The