[simpits-tech] Re: 3d outside views?

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:22:18 +0000

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still interested in fleshing this
idea out. It may not be terribly useful for the flight sim regime, but, as
mentioned, it could be quite useful (or at least a nice effect to have)
elsewhere. My personal interest is with the spaceflight area, for docking
and things of that nature where you are nice and close and you need any help
you can get. So I'd still like to hear how this would work. Especially if I
can get some outside funding for my Merc. :)

Brian