[simpits-tech] Plotting a course to Stonehenge

LT1_Z28 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:07:40 -0500

Simon Kelsey wrote:

> Steve,
>
> If you can find the A303 (a decent road map should help you assuming MS have
> included it), follow it and you should come across Stonehenge literally by
> the side of the road.

Ahh, thanks. I'm flying X-Plane, but using aftermarket scenery, so maybe
I'll find something.

> Been there a couple of times when I was passing through on the way to
> Cornwall - IMO pretty expensive just to look at a few rocks no older than
> any other you see around you, and which you can see whilst driving along the
> A303 anyway <VBG>

One of these days we'll make it over there, but we plan on staying
mostly in Scotland. Hmm... wonder if there's anything like the fly and
ride program Harley people have set up (fly in, rent a bike, ride
around, fly out). Would be nice to fly in, rent a plane, fly around, fly
out :)
--
Steve
lt1_z28@swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/