[simpits-tech] Plotting a course to Stonehenge

LT1_Z28 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:15:33 -0500

I was sitting here bored and got an idea. I want to fly my ultralight
over Stonehenge. Downloaded most of England, but I can't find the thing
to save my life. Does anyone know of any good way to find the place? I
know it's near Bristol, but it would be nice to have another VOR or
something that would line up with Stonehenge and Bristol fairly closely
so I can narrow it down a bit. Anyone have the right sectional handy?
--
Steve
lt1_z28@swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/