[simpits-tech] Aimsworth Glare Shield

Chris Crowley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 05:32:31 -0400

Marv,
I didn't take it that way.
v/r
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Marv De Beque
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 9:57 AM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Aimsworth Glare Shield

I didn't mean my comment as a criticism.  My comment was about the base.  It
would not fit into my cockpit because of the canopy rails.  Please don't
take me wrong.

On the subject of 100% accuracy.  I agree with Jurgen that there are
different levels of desired realism and we all compromise.  We have to or we
wouldn't be able to do what we do at all.

On the flip side I seem to keep getting burned every time I acquire a new
part that is a real F-16 part because it doesn't fit!

My cockpit has been a giant jigsaw puzzle.  Each piece interlocks with its
neighbors and if the previous piece is not to proper size, then next piece
won't fit.

Jurgen, I look forward to seeing your new web site when it is up and
running.

Marv