[simpits-tech] A-4 website updated again

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:43:45 +1200 (NZST)

Quoting Gene Buckle <geneb@deltasoft.com>:

> Glad to see the new pics Sean! You're doing a great job on that bird!
> Are you planning on adding a canopy to it as well?
>
> g.

Hell yes... I flew a sim at RNZAF Ohakea  a couple of years back and THAT sold
me on the idea of a canopy :)
I will be doing a canopy, but I still have a few issues to deal with first, like
the framing for the thing.  I work in stainless steel, which is waaaay to heavy
for the canopy frame :)

Sean.