[simpits-tech] A-4 website updated again

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:35:07 +1200

WooHoo!  I got a digital camera <at last>

Updated the webpage, with some new pictures and words.

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/seang1/

Also started writing a bit of real simple software to run my 1st display
unit.  As the last programming I did was 10 years ago, and in basic...it
has to be simple ;-)  But as it'll only be running on an old 8086 I don't
think that will be a big deal!

I plan on using a cool little piece of software called CHCom to communicate
to the old dog PC, as it wont run a network card.  CHCom sends data from
the server to the client via serial, so I can get just the data I need to
run the displays.  Pretty cool huh?

Sean.