[simpits-tech] FAO Stuart Whelan - re Epiclink

Stuart Whelan simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:09:43 +1200

Hi Darren,

Your best bet is to download the lastest EpicLink and use the vxd from
in there.

If that doesn't help, then reply with what OS's, what kind of epic card,
what errors you are seeing, and I will be happy to help.

Cheers!
Stuart.