[simpits-tech] Aimsworth Glare Shield

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:31:14 -0400

Chris,

My comment has to do with the edges on the left and right sides.  They
extend out like the brim of a big hat. The problem for me is that they would
interfere with the side walls of a real cockpit.

The real glareshields have about 3" of brim and then it turns downward at a
90 degree angle for another inch.  It is a different mounting method.  That
is all.