[simpits-tech] XB-70?

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:52:59 -0500

Ah yes, I seem to remember reading on that page about "Rob" but didn't
realize that was you.

Actually I'm majoring in "aviation flight technology", basically getting
my license and ratings, and of course the usual general college studies.
I had not thought of doing something at college that might help in
cockpit building. While my career certainly comes before my hobby :) I
might as well take classes that would be useful. Thanks for the tip.

	-Matt Bailey