[simpits-tech] AVSIM Exhibition and Conference in Lake Tahoe

David C. Allen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:51:35 -0600

At 09:12 PM 7/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi David,
>
>What is the AVSIM conference?

I have never been to one of the sim conferences, but since I will be in
Reno for the Air Races, I thought I might check it out. The only
information I have is the link to the main AVSIM page

http://www.avsim.com/

>I love any reason to travel....

The Reno air races are worth the trip, if you like the "Round Sound" and
the rumble of the 12 cylinder engines as they pass overhead!

>; )

http://www.airrace.org/

David
737FlightSim.com