[simpits-tech] My "Simroom"

Höltschi Thomas simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:54:35 +0200

Looks great Sean.
I'm planning something similar like you do, for my new house. I have there a
big room (former material storage room), where I want to build a sim room.

Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Galbraith [mailto:sean.g@paradise.net.nz]
Sent: Sonntag, 21. Juli 2002 13:43
To: kiwisimpits@yahoogroups.com; Simpits List
Subject: [simpits-tech] My "Simroom"

Just for a change in, but still related, subject...

I have been working on plans for my "Sim Room".  As it houses 2 cockpits in
a reasonably small space, and also a motorcycle and workbench a *compact*
design was needed.

Here's what I got so far.. a little 3d CAD and it all makes a little more
sense.  Oh, you can also see the curved screen I'm building for the A-4 :)

Sean.

Oh, and if anyone is interested I have the 3ds file....