[simpits-tech] My "Simroom"

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:38:47 +0000

I would call you a nerd, but I already made a 3d model of my dorm room so I
could plan out and build a loft over the summer....

Brian

----Original Message Follows----
From: Sean Galbraith <sean.g@paradise.net.nz>
To: kiwisimpits@yahoogroups.com, Simpits List <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Subject: [simpits-tech] My "Simroom"
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:43:12 +1200

Just for a change in, but still related, subject...

I have been working on plans for my "Sim Room".  As it houses 2 cockpits in
a reasonably small space, and also a motorcycle and workbench a *compact*
design was needed.

Here's what I got so far.. a little 3d CAD and it all makes a little more
sense.  Oh, you can also see the curved screen I'm building for the A-4 :)

Sean.

Oh, and if anyone is interested I have the 3ds file....
<< simroom3.jpg >>