[simpits-tech] I'm Back (for a day)

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 23:07:50 +0000

Ok guys, just got back from Columbus, and MAN was it great! Even ran into
the guy from my ROTC Detachment who was there for pilot training, which was
pretty cool. At any rate, I tried to get a bunch of good pictures of the
Cockpit Familiarization Trainer of the T-38, plus some pics of the actual
cockpit and some pics of the ejection seat mock-ups that they had in the
flight physiology building. So there should be some pretty cool info coming
your way soon! Unfortunately, it wont be until after next week, because I
will be at Ellsworth, SD until Friday. However when I am there I may be
getting a ride in a B-1B sim, in which case I will try to get as many pics
as I can :)

Brian

PS - my Hotmail account size was critical when I got back, so I just emptied
my junkmail folder without going through the 300-some-odd messages in it to
see if any were there accidentally. So if you emailed me about something and
I dont respond, try, try again.