AW: [simpits-tech] ACES II ejection arming lever dimensions

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:25:19 -0400

Not a problem.  The diameter is 0.250".  It should be marked with the small
text that says D. 0.250" with a witness line and arrow pointing to the hole.

I might have forgot to put that on the sheet.

Also, the inside radius on the sides is 0.1875".  The outer radius at the
top is 0.2875".

The little nub that sticks out like a hatchet at the top has two outside
radii of 0.0625".  The inside radius on the lower edge is 0.1875".

Marv