[simpits-tech] ACES II ejection arming lever dimensions -Part 2

Mike Brogley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:34:55 -0700 (PDT)

Concur on the kudos Marv - this is outstandingly helpful to me.

Does anyone know what the material is on this part - Aluminum?
Titanium?  Maple?  Compressed old dash-ones?

--
Mike