[simpits-tech] EPIC for sale

dphens simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:41:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone! I've got a USB EPIC card, one expansion module and two EMDA
interface cards (plus all that came with them) that I would like to sell. I
have had the parts for several months, but I have done nothing with them.
Never been used and I doubt I ever will. Don't have to the time (or the
know-how currently!) to really get into it.

I will offer these parts up to the the best offer within reason with
shipping cost included in the total price. I can't remember what shipping
cost me originally, but all the parts ran about $490 (not asking this much
mind you, just a reference). I can find out how much for shipping before we
close the deal.

One note upfront, one of the EMDA cards has a broken cable clasp. Does not
affect the use of the card in anyway. It's just the plastic tab that holds
the cable in place on one side.

So, if you're interested, let me know. You can email directly at
dphens@nc.rr.com if you want.

Thanks!

Dave