[simpits-tech] ACES II Replica, G-cueing Seat.

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 08:37:02 +1200

--=====================_1983138==_.ALT

>The system I have in mind is a closed loop with positive evacuation of
>each bladder using around 25psi. The thought of 1800psi made me
>involuntarily cross my legs.

And I can assure you, you are not alone with that thought!

Sean.

mind is a closed loop with positive evacuation of each bladder using
around 25psi. The thought of 1800psi made me involuntarily cross my
legs.&nbsp; </font><br>
And I can assure you, you are not alone with that thought!<br><br>
Sean.<br><br>