AW: AW: [simpits-tech] ACES II Replica, G- cueing Seat.

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:25:40 +0200

Hi Chris,

so you will be in Euope again this year?? Maybe we get a chance to see
eachother ;)

Let us know how this simride is - it sounds like alot of joy!

When I saw that seat I thought if I should try to implement a similar
funcionality for the helmet, but really fear that it would go crazy and
break my neck ;))) Like Stephen King's "Christine" ;))

Regarding the seat cushions that simulate action, TFS 2 would be an
affordable solution for us simmers: http://www.ivibe.com/
They finally have the system ready to ship and will do so from the end of
next week on. Let's hope it! I can't wait to test ride this gadget!

Cheers,

Marc