AW: [simpits-tech] ACES II Replica, G- cueing Seat.

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 12:17:08 -0400

Hey, I am looking for the connector that mounts on the HGU-55 helmet.  It is
called the Combat Edge system and is used to tighten up the helmet and the
mask under high G situations.

Marv