AW: AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Marv's Rudder Pedals - Update

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 21:30:28 -0400

Had a hiccup with the Fuel QTY gauge.  I need to drill a hole 0.041", but I
don't have a chuck that will hold anything that small.  I'll try to get one
tomorrow.  ;-)

And, I may have found a new lathe.  Need to do a full day's traveling
Saturday.

Marv