[simpits-tech] Canopy Material

LT1_Z28 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 04 Jul 2002 21:59:39 -0500

Marv De Beque wrote:

> Real life or real death?

Real life. I haven't heard anything from dead people yet ;)

I have a bunch of ways to cheat. I'm good at this kinda thing, my dad's
an aerospace engineer, has built a Volksplane, was a test pilot for
Cessna, and did a fair bit of aerobatic flying (my first loop and roll
was before I was born ;), and I'm not really breaking any new ground
here. The numbers are basically identical to a Vision but the
construction is a little different to simplify construction and make the
structure much stronger. I'm also going to use different airfoils in the
wing to improve inverted maneuvers.
--
Steve
lt1_z28@swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/