[simpits-tech] Marv's Rudder Pedals

Michael Hirczy simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 16:03:52 +0200

>I still think it is not a REAL one that got a bit
> modified.

ok, let's fight ;).

> Take a look at the sides - the real seat is not plain, it got
> some "hills"
> and "valleys" (sorry for my language).

thats right, but just at the seat itself. the sidewalls of the seatpan are
plain.
but the "horns" at the front are missing. (oh, just checked the pic - they
have been ripped off *G*)
pogo posted a lot of detailed pics of his original ACES-II some time ago.

As I'm actually building a replica for myself, I really spend some time
studying the pics pogo made.
the aces in the auction does have the typical ejection-handle-mechanics at
the front, which would look like overkill to me, if it was just a replica
for a sim.

> The headrfest is also wrong, in my eyes! In one of the pics

yes, that's true (as I mentioned in my post before ;).
the headrest seems to be one of the modified parts.

> Well - not my problem. ;))

agreed
it's impossible to get the part to Austria, so I don't care either.

greetings
michi