[simpits-tech] EpicMapper Released

Marc Teichtahl simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:09:34 +0200

Dear All,

Im pleased to annouce the impending release of EpicMapper.

EpicMapper enables the user to do away with the fear and complexity of
interfacing
their EPIC Hardware to the flight simulator. We have done all the
hardwork
!!!

EpicMapper is the only totally generic and transparent EPIC interface
application
of its kind. Based upon a stateful event driven engine, EpicMapper
provides
the project or professional simulator builder with the power to turn
their
project into a multifunctional physically interactive simulation
experience.

EpicMapper is endorsed by the team at project magenta developed in
co-operation
with R&R electronics.

EpicMapper also takes over the logical control of your cockpit. By
coupling
EpicMapper and Project Magenta you eliminate the need to build the
systems
logic into your EPL code. Let EpicMapper do all the work for you.

The EpicMapper website can be found at http://www.epicmapper.com

We are now taking pre-orders. For the first 10 customers you will
recieve
a 10% discount of the sale price...

Questions can be emailed to support@epicmapper.com