[simpits-tech] Head tracking

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:53:36 -0500

Actually, I'm thinking of rotating the projector as I turn my head, so
it would make perfect sense to do this.  The military did a similar
thing where they projected a low-res 360 degree view and a hi-res
projector was aimed wherever the pilot gazed.  They used a system to
track the eyes, not the head, although.

Marv