[simpits-tech] Multiple Joysticks.. (Crosspost due to wrong address)

Bob Phillips simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:25:56 -0600

 You need to go to Ron Hunt's site and look at the information there, it
explains how to get rudder pedels to work with the usb x36.  If you have the
old analog you can do what you want if you use it in a game that recognises
two controllers (like fs2k).  Ron's site is http://saitekhelp.simhq.com/

Lumper