[simpits-tech] Upload

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:12:51 +0100

Gene,

Just a question, how much space is there available for uploads. I have a
very extensive F16 cockpit photo collection, but before I start pumping
hundreds of megs your way, I rather be sure I don't flood the server.

I also know that any F-16 pit builder has a similar collection, and we might
get a lot of similar photo's. We might need some way to weed out the
doubles.

Erwin.

BTW. I just imagined doing this thru the web interface, will not be that
efficient. Is there a solution to do it in batch?