[simpits-tech] Derek; FAQ, database

Kenneth Schlote simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:27:25 -0800 (PST)

--0-594071751-1012166845=:60362

As far as searching the database goes, I'm not sure what the new list
has. You can do a simple word search on Yahoogroups for just about
anything in the old list; or you can wait for the FAQ to come out. I
have
finished indexing the text; I'm now in the process of HTML'ing it. Of
course, we still need to go through each section and make sure it is
correct!<br><br>
Derek<br><br>

Thanks Derek.

I can't believe you went throught the list already

to make the FAQ list. Great Work and lots of it. My hat off to you.

This will be a BIG help to all here.

Ken