[simpits-tech] Re: How 1 hour becomes 3+ (Progress update)

Lance White simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:08:33 -0000

> Turns out the math routines were performing rounding too soon. After
> changing the
>
> '* 360 / (65356 * 65356)'
>
> to the following;
>
> '* 360.0 / (65356.0 * 65356.0)'
>
> the data started working! Wheee! (At this point it is 10:30PM)

You should note that 65356 should actually be 65536 - The FSUIPC manual was
incorrect up to the last version or so.

Have you got a servo or a stepper motor controlling the bank? If a servo how
are you going to get 360 degree rotations out of it?

Nice pics - they're the first ones I've seen of the guts of an HSI.

Cheers

Lance
LOGICSCOPE REALISATIONS LTD, 64 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3QR

The information contained in this document is intended only for the
addressee.It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.You
may not review, retransmit, disseminate, publish or otherwise use or rely on
the information in this document unless you are its intended recipient.If
you have received this document in error, Please contact the sender and
delete all copies of this material.