[simpits-tech] some F-16 stuff on ebay

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:11:22 -0500

I know the guy, his name is Gary and he tends to sell high and buy low.

He is aggressively trying to build an F-16 cockpit, but he insists on
using all real parts!   I asked him to join our group, but I don't think
he has.

If you find something you like at a price that makes you happy, then go
for it.  He has been a good guy to deal with.

I agree that the landing gear panel is way out of line.

Here is a link to all of his items:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=taybuck&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&
rows=25

Marv