[simpits-tech] RC Timer delay

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:02:25 +0100

Thanks Troy

Its for use on a parallel device, so the strobe should be TTL, and it
should be used to drive the ACk low, to make the PC think the data was
"put" ok. But i realize what you are saying about the five times...

So if I extend the circut with a Zener of 3.2 (i think) and a new
Resistor(r2) of aprox. 90ohm
shouldn't I be in the clear?

 strobe----|
         __|__