[simpits-tech] Owning real fighters.

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:08:33 -0500

Yes, it is amazing to see things like that, however, the MiG is cheaper
to buy than you might think.  You could buy a new car (like a BMW) or
import a MiG instead.  In a relative sense, they're a dime a dozen.

Owning one is not such a big deal, but maintaining and flying one will
separate the men from the boys.  ;-)

For those less heeled, fractional ownership can be a way to reduce your
costs.  It is sort of like vacation time-share.  This is a very popular
and "affordable" means to get into any aircraft.

Marv