AW: [simpits-tech] So you wanna build a HUD, eh?

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:50:17 -0800 (PST)

> > Heh, my guess would have been sniffing glue... but hey, could be a
> > combination of the two ;)
>
> I don't know whether you noticed budgie boy's e-mail address... but sending
> out 16 e-mail messages to get removed from a list instead of asking and
> waiting for something to happen... that is a first.

Actually Enrico, this kind of crap happens all the time.  However, I think
this is the first time we got one on this list.  You figure that by the
subject matter alone the list tends to be missed by the drooling masses
out there.  You've got to be fairly bright to get into this hobby to begin
with.  By and large we've got a group of high quality, intellegent people
here, but the occasional slice of moldy bread does show up now and
again. :)

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"