AW: [simpits-tech] A-4 pit update

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:29:01 +1300

>Can you share this info with us?? I know there are quite some other
>simbuilders, that are looking for small LCDs to "power" their cockpit
>displays. Thanks!

They are not the "perfect" simpit LCD's that we are all searching
for....they are display units out of imported Japanese cars (we import used
Japanese cars here in NZ, then have to rip out all the bits that don't
comply with our road safety laws).
They measure about right for my A-4 displays, and have the capability for
S-Video input.  All I have to do is figure out how to read the on-screen
menus....They are in Japanese!!!

S.

p.s. If I get bored on a long flight I can always grab the remote and
change to another station :)