Autoreply: [simpits-tech] DC-8

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:53:42 -0800 (PST)

Trim down??? eek, what a dirty word! I'm trying to
figure out how to get wings back on the thing! Ok,
maybe not, but I do want to put it back up on its nose
gear. I'll have build a structure to support the rear
of the cockpit.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a nose radome on it soon.
Justin

> I hope to get yokes and another tire and rim for the
> nose gear. There is a lot in the cockpits, but the

That's cool.  What on earth do you want the wheel for
the
nosegear?  Aren't you you removing that as part of the
"trim down"?