[simpits-tech] X-Keys Matric Board

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:23:31 -0500

I have used it for a project at work with excellent results.

Wire size should be based on mechanical requirements.  There is
essentially no current in the circuit, so use what ever is robust for
the application.

Ribbon wire (available at Radio Shack) with an IDE style connector (like
the data cable on a disk drive) is fine.  Keep leads short as possible
and keep them away from things that might cause electromagnetic
interference.  Use shielded wire if necessary, but I doubt that you will
need to go that far.

Marv