[simpits-tech] F/A-18 on ebay

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:16:09 -0500

Darn!  I wanted it!   Well, if I had my car paid off, I would have given
it serious consideration.  However, I don't have a place to keep it out
of the rain.  :-(

Last I saw was the auction ended with no bidders.

If I was able to snag it, I would have waited until after the auction
and tried to negotiate a lower cash price.  Maybe someone did just that.

Marv