[simpits-tech] PrintServers as output controllers..

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:32:17 +0100

Well in Denmark they cost around Dkk 2000, thats about 200 - 250 us
depending on dk import taxes, but my guess is you should be able to get
them for about 150 a pop (as in denmark we have both import taxes(12 -
20%) and vat(25%)

www.pricewatch.com  D-Link System 3 par ports = 133$

/Stig